- Group Rentals Coordinator
- Fulltime, Salaried Position
- Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
- Working as part of the Group Rentals team, this position will take responsibility to coordinate group bookings and prepare MBC team / departments for upcoming group events to service with excellence every time.
- Follow up on group inquiries in a timely manner; provide clearly defined quotations on facilities and services to enable prospective groups to make good decisions.
- Lead weekly Information to Manager (ITM) meetings.
Hours of Work
- 40-44 hours per week
- Evening and weekend work is required
- Competitive salary and group benefits package depending on qualifications
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ
- A servant attitude towards serving MBC guests
- Thrives in a busy environment and is quick to learn new tasks. A self-starter that is able to complete tasks in a timely manner. Prepared to communicate well with guests in order to handle and solve customer concerns
- Proficient with various computer programs and registration software
- Strong customer service skills
- A solid work ethic with an eye for “the big picture” and is willing/ready to serve others
- Signed agreement to the Muskoka Bible Centre Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct
- Support of orthodox theology in particular the Statement of Faith held by MBC. This statement can be found at: www.muskokabible.com/about/statement-of-faith
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume and references to:
Director of Guest Services