- Maintenance Team Member
- Fulltime, Salaried Position
- Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
- The maintenance department works as part of the MBC team to ensure that the facility is safe, proactively maintained, aesthetically pleasing and well equipped to meet guest expectations and to support ministry objectives.
- All MBC team members are expected to act in a way that is honouring to God. All team members must also adhere to the MBC Code of Conduct (as published in the staff handbook) and demonstrate the MBC values.
- Facility maintenance across all areas of infrastructure including roads, grounds, electrical, plumbing, water, sewer, etc.
- Repairs & support for other departments as needed.
- Equipment operation – excavator, tractors, dump trucks etc.
- Support capital projects as needed.
- Overseeing student staff, especially in the spring and summer season. Mentoring students in their Christian faith, possibly lead department Bible studies.
- Share on call time with other maintenance team members. Carry a radio and cell phone for communication.
- Comply with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy by being aware of your responsibilities and act accordingly; working in the safest possible manner.
Hours of Work
- 40-44 hours per week
- Physically demanding
- Evening, weekend work and on call time will be required
- A servant attitude toward serving MBC guests.
- A solid work ethic, an eye for the big picture and being willing and ready to serve others describes the candidates that will be selected to serve on this team.
- Signed agreement to the Muskoka Bible Centre Code of Conduct.
- Salary range depending on qualifications and experience.
- Medical, Dental & Health Benefits as a copay with employer.
- Three percent matching RSP.
- Staff discounts, meals and uniforms as per our staff handbook.
- Vehicle provided for on-site use.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume and references to: